Sunday, July 25, 2004

Today Can said Chase them whole day from Hard Rock Cafe To WestMall. Lucky God Is Kind to us never rain at all.

Today watch their Live concert, Wah Biang!!! They are cool and friend lor, friendly until nothing to said them. Ya they have some Problem with their mike a bit spoil the thing, but the whole event go smoothly. Actually I Don't really happy with the Yes 93.3 organise thing, is that last time other Yi ren come to hard rock cafe also a lot of people very crowded but all the audience is sitted down, but this time round is very different all standing. (I Gu Yi don't wear skirt wear Jeans leh!! Juz want to Sit down and see them!!!) I hate those tall guys block my view. Lucky Real ( the F.I.R the R, Huang Han Qing, Ah Xin) is tall enough i can see him. (Before he come to Singpaore at Taiwan his Blacj in colour then come over here Become purple red cool sia~~~ Can See how he respect Singapore, I think he want to leave a good impression in S'pore) When Real playing his guitar he really in his own world very dou ru very handsome and cool. U all never notice tat the song call "yi shi mei hao" is written by him right!!! when I heard it I was so shock, And he sing live sia~~~ He sing until very nice and cool (I love him so much) (start to ai shang Real le Crazy for him!!!) Zpop i will try to go there and see them.

Actully I don't really like them so much. After the Live concert event they really wash my brain.(hahaha... Cool man)

At westmall same thing happen so crowded when i reach there. i almost can't see any thing lor~~~ very angry!!! ppl kept on pushing to the front when they singing. When they finish singing i go outside and que up alot of people cut que. (This time round cannot cut que none of my friend go there all stranger i don't even know one of them.) But i saw Yong Wei (Wei Ge). I very Shi Wang at him lor~~~ He did smoke sia~~~ He still told me tat he smoke for fun!!!

(Hello Yong Wei u r old enough tat 'Yan' is Drugs lor~~~ U should said No ma!!! As a Friend of yours must ask u to quit is not very smelly, teeth and nails turn yellow Eeeee.... so Er Xin )

When is our turn to let them sign.(Waited very long!!!) LuckY my friend Jason Bring 9 Zhang CDs to let them sign!!! They was so Shock!!! (Can stand there very long) They very happy that we so support them, they shake hand very DA LI!!! I scare of IAN now!!! He shake hand with me two Times 2 times both time he shake very Da Li (Don't He know I'am a girl) My friend Said is Chen Yi!!! But they Too Much Chen Yi le I until I scare!!! ^(9_9|||)^

Stupid Jason never Lent mi his Cam phone to take Pic at Stage!!! Waste sia~~~ He Keep it in his pocket(juz joking Jason don't beat Mi huh OK !!!) Actully i Have many chance to take nice pic at REAL. Some take too close if not too dark. Wo very huo hui never a have phone cam or Digital Cam!!! Real on the Van while waiting the Van start engine still pose a victory pose for mi (Wow!! i so happy on that time i almost jump up and down) but end up the pic too dark no flash light if not it will be the Best Shot!!! Another one is while he walk toward the van i Any Snap, only took his nose and the lips only no eyes!!!(so sad i almost wanted to cry out)

After they left the westmall, i also need to go back home. (if tml no sch i sure chase to their hotel and take pic with them and wait for them) While Jason and i Take MRT home, stupid Jason laugh at me!!! keep on showing the Faye video that he take (in between got real lah!!!) showing off to mi lor~~~ And Not up to 1 sec of Real

Then Reach CCK i Saw Kamisa and her friend, on the journey we did Chit chat. Then we alight at South View station, then we go back to our own Home Sweet Home!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:00 PM