Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Your half- angel. Not exactly human, but not quite
angel, you walk on earth freely. Half-Angels
have no wings, but tend to show some signs.
Some ways to notice these are that the girl
never menstrates, she cannot bleed, and her
touch seems to give of a glow. No one really
knows how half-angels are born. Some say that
when a child is born, one of the angels blesses
her with her gifts. Others say that they are
cursed creatures, because half-angels cannot
die, while their familly and friends around
them do. Hlaf-Angels are very beautiful and
Kind, and have the power to speak to animals,
but at the same time, sad that they are this
way. Some Half-Angels love being human. Being
able to see, smell, hear, taste,and feel are
all miracles to them. They crave to be more
human-all the time.
What Kind of ANGEL are you? (For Girls only) This Quiz has amazingly Beautiful Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla
Heavy Rain sia~~~
Today oral at first I was quite scared, lucky I got Yong Teck and Yao Sheng accompany mi chit chat, sing song all the way, So I won't feel any jin zhang. 1 of The bitchy beside mi I feel uncomfortable when I and tack singing song she can't stand then go infornt and sit hahaha… nvm I feel better no need to face her I keep on facing teck and sheng. We chat about our primary sch thing. I feel sad for Teck when I heard his tong nian shi hou, need to prepare PSLE when he was at Pri 2, at 1st I can't believe it la!!!. then we chat about other lor~~~ then is our turn to go read the passage I feel nothing quite free no fear. Hahaha my 1st time dun need jin zhang must thank them lah…. my turn to kao shi, at first i can't really hear wat the teacher said bcoz of heavy rain very noise, but after tat better she did increase her voice. After the whole thing the teacher did said “ very good” After I heard I feel an xin
~~~End Here~~~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:38 PM

