Friday, August 06, 2004
This Year is my last year in Regent Sec celebrate National Day!!! Today School want us to wear Red T-shirt. Well Quite a number of people wear but not all. (mei zhong bu ju, not unity at all)
A lot of teacher want us to sing community Singing, it sound like Primary school student should do. Some of the teacher have a thinking that singing the song will show how I love the nation. (Really can show Much meh??? i think No different lor I thought you xin can liao!!! I also don't know why they have this kind of thinking??? Sound funny right!!! well I have No comment ^(9_9|||)^ )
This year concert nothing special very boring!!! Waste My time going to school!!! Lucky got MCS (Malay Culture Society) this time round their dance is special very xi yin ren. Their tou shi like last time inside China palaces "Ge Ge" or "maid" look cute. Others nothing special so no need to talk about it.
This year M&D never perform I feel a bit funny. Previous years I never have a chance to sit down as an audience but this year..... feel so sad lah.... No chance to see our junior perform when am still in school as a regenite!!!
Mr Teo stress us again in front of the whole School!!! He want us to challenge the express student in prelim. Told the express student how we chiong for our maths. Every saturday early in the morning go back school for extra Maths lesson, when they are still sleeping bia bia bia....... The subject is MAths sia!!! I sure die I not good in that subject. Haizz....
Message to Nancy:
Thanks huh nan!!! your mom curry puff really super nice!!! I feel so pai sei get so many free and cheap things from her. Help mi Said thanks to ur Mom for me!!!
Gan Ji Bu Jin to your Familys (hahahahaha)
A lot of teacher want us to sing community Singing, it sound like Primary school student should do. Some of the teacher have a thinking that singing the song will show how I love the nation. (Really can show Much meh??? i think No different lor I thought you xin can liao!!! I also don't know why they have this kind of thinking??? Sound funny right!!! well I have No comment ^(9_9|||)^ )
This year concert nothing special very boring!!! Waste My time going to school!!! Lucky got MCS (Malay Culture Society) this time round their dance is special very xi yin ren. Their tou shi like last time inside China palaces "Ge Ge" or "maid" look cute. Others nothing special so no need to talk about it.
This year M&D never perform I feel a bit funny. Previous years I never have a chance to sit down as an audience but this year..... feel so sad lah.... No chance to see our junior perform when am still in school as a regenite!!!
Mr Teo stress us again in front of the whole School!!! He want us to challenge the express student in prelim. Told the express student how we chiong for our maths. Every saturday early in the morning go back school for extra Maths lesson, when they are still sleeping bia bia bia....... The subject is MAths sia!!! I sure die I not good in that subject. Haizz....
Message to Nancy:
Thanks huh nan!!! your mom curry puff really super nice!!! I feel so pai sei get so many free and cheap things from her. Help mi Said thanks to ur Mom for me!!!
Gan Ji Bu Jin to your Familys (hahahahaha)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:24 PM

