Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Ha>... today can counted as a sad day a misunderstand wif my dance mate. But i rather they hate mi, i want them to inprove themself(nancy copy rights) lame lah....
Seen when I never think of him le???..... And how long NEVER SEE EACH OTHER le???
Today dun know y i have the mood listen to all those sang xin SLOW songs lah...( all very sad ) i cried, now if now I have already forget his face i won't be so sad, but i can't forget every thing what he done to mi!!!
I really hate u and love u so much why u so .... leave mi alone.... stop all the ways. I want to get closer to u i know now u might have someone in heart I Can wait for u plsSss stop ur cold hearted towards mi. I WILL NOT FORGET EVERY MOMENT I HAVE SPEND WITH U, I REMEMBER VERY CLEARY. EVERY MINUTS, EVERY HOUR THE HAPPY MOMRIES WE HAVE BEEN THOUGH.... STILL remember our songs?!?!?!?!
Seen when I never think of him le???..... And how long NEVER SEE EACH OTHER le???
Today dun know y i have the mood listen to all those sang xin SLOW songs lah...( all very sad ) i cried, now if now I have already forget his face i won't be so sad, but i can't forget every thing what he done to mi!!!
I really hate u and love u so much why u so .... leave mi alone.... stop all the ways. I want to get closer to u i know now u might have someone in heart I Can wait for u plsSss stop ur cold hearted towards mi. I WILL NOT FORGET EVERY MOMENT I HAVE SPEND WITH U, I REMEMBER VERY CLEARY. EVERY MINUTS, EVERY HOUR THE HAPPY MOMRIES WE HAVE BEEN THOUGH.... STILL remember our songs?!?!?!?!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:28 PM

