Friday, August 13, 2004
Finally the temporary maid have gone. She has turn my house another look. Abit bu xi guan leh!!! She very polite and well behave. She wont't feel warm when a room without switch on any fan or air-con. when she is here i no need to do any house chorus. But now she had left is need to do le no more maid (quite sad). She occupied my room for 2 days. Not really occupied is I feel strange sleeping with a stranger. (Ba shen). I pity er leave her own family and country, come to Singapore to work as a lower class people. They have train not to sit together with master or mistress when eating must go to kitchen to eat their lunch or dinner.
Having a maid experience which can said quite interestine, and sad. In future I think i won't qin a maid if i don't really need it!!! I think is a sin to march a person like a robot from morning to night.......
Having a maid experience which can said quite interestine, and sad. In future I think i won't qin a maid if i don't really need it!!! I think is a sin to march a person like a robot from morning to night.......
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:16 PM

