Monday, August 09, 2004
Wow Today I reach home around 1.40 a.m. The Fireworks super nice waited about half an hour, but only last for 3mins haizz.... abit short leh!!!! Not like Japan last for Half an hour.But any way the whole fireworks Super nice!!! But infornt of me got one baby kept on crying through out the fireworks. A bit spoil the Qi Fen.
After the fireworks, I rush to the concert area. Damn the organizers close the gate don't allow us to go in. I almost wanted to cry, because I thought cannot see my Ren Fu.
At that time, Peep also cannot!!! The police warn us not to tear the banner down(Who cares!!!) Is their fault lor.... National Day Should be happy everybody should share the joy together one lor~~~ But they are not Selfish
But Lucky, the organizers smart let us go in, if not really don't let us go in I think sure got fights going on. I saw one boy and a girl fight lah, I think their mother want to stop but can't stop the fight... (Can imagine how bao li it is among the crowds)
They delay the concert 40min sia~~~ Waste time waste my energy standing (can't sit very er xin!!! Sit down on the floor like sit on a water pillow!!! coz the floor very soft, below must be very muddy!!! Luck they did cover with a PVC cloth) also better can stand on a soft floor won't so tired and not so hard also. (coz I wear wrong shoes
R&B
1. Hu La Hu La
2. Ai De Bubble
3. ???? ( i forget le!!! Sorry )
ToRo
4. Give Me Love
5. Wang Le Ai
6. Bao Fenf Yu
7. Dui Shou (Yan Xin Shu & Toro)
8. Ren WO Ao You (Yan Xin Shu & Toro) (Unreleased!!! Oct Then Out!!!)
Yan Xin Shu
9. Wu Suo Wei
K-One
10. Feng Yun Bian Se (K-One & Tai Ji)
Showcase plus Intro Tai Ji
11. Bei Yin
12. Jian Ao (Cindy & K-One)
Cindy
13. Ai De Tao Can
14. Yue Guang
15. Dang Ni
16. Ai Ni
5566
17. Easy Come Easy Go
18. Ai Qing Man You
19. Shen Hua
20. Chuan Shuo (R&B, K-One, 5566)
21. We Will Rock You
22. Yin Wei Ai (All Jungiery Star Artise)
Counted down
.~*End Of the Whole Concert*~.
Waste la No Dv, the Whole concert Super nice everyone is very high!!!
Got some stage effect with it (small firework, lighting bia bia bia~~~)
After Tat I went home with my Aunt taking NR8 then change to NR3 bus to CCK. Aunt Cheat Me lah said taking cab~~~ (cannot blame lah all fully book and all long queue)
after bathing is about 2.20 a.m then went to my soft lovely bed!!!
After the fireworks, I rush to the concert area. Damn the organizers close the gate don't allow us to go in. I almost wanted to cry, because I thought cannot see my Ren Fu.
At that time, Peep also cannot!!! The police warn us not to tear the banner down(Who cares!!!) Is their fault lor.... National Day Should be happy everybody should share the joy together one lor~~~ But they are not Selfish
But Lucky, the organizers smart let us go in, if not really don't let us go in I think sure got fights going on. I saw one boy and a girl fight lah, I think their mother want to stop but can't stop the fight... (Can imagine how bao li it is among the crowds)
They delay the concert 40min sia~~~ Waste time waste my energy standing (can't sit very er xin!!! Sit down on the floor like sit on a water pillow!!! coz the floor very soft, below must be very muddy!!! Luck they did cover with a PVC cloth) also better can stand on a soft floor won't so tired and not so hard also. (coz I wear wrong shoes
R&B
1. Hu La Hu La
2. Ai De Bubble
3. ???? ( i forget le!!! Sorry )
ToRo
4. Give Me Love
5. Wang Le Ai
6. Bao Fenf Yu
7. Dui Shou (Yan Xin Shu & Toro)
8. Ren WO Ao You (Yan Xin Shu & Toro) (Unreleased!!! Oct Then Out!!!)
Yan Xin Shu
9. Wu Suo Wei
K-One
10. Feng Yun Bian Se (K-One & Tai Ji)
Showcase plus Intro Tai Ji
11. Bei Yin
12. Jian Ao (Cindy & K-One)
Cindy
13. Ai De Tao Can
14. Yue Guang
15. Dang Ni
16. Ai Ni
5566
17. Easy Come Easy Go
18. Ai Qing Man You
19. Shen Hua
20. Chuan Shuo (R&B, K-One, 5566)
21. We Will Rock You
22. Yin Wei Ai (All Jungiery Star Artise)
Counted down
.~*End Of the Whole Concert*~.
Waste la No Dv, the Whole concert Super nice everyone is very high!!!
Got some stage effect with it (small firework, lighting bia bia bia~~~)
After Tat I went home with my Aunt taking NR8 then change to NR3 bus to CCK. Aunt Cheat Me lah said taking cab~~~ (cannot blame lah all fully book and all long queue)
after bathing is about 2.20 a.m then went to my soft lovely bed!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:03 PM

