Monday, August 16, 2004
Today 'O' Level English Oral Examination, I was so scared at 1st the hall is very quiet, very fall into silence mood. But after that I start to crazy keep on singing non-stop (a way to relax myself) then the two stupid teacher give the stupid face kept on yawning non-stop. Of them worst still remove her shoes shaking her leg non-stop. I even can feel the table shaking which make me cannot concentrate. They seem like only pay attending to boys. They take a wrong time to discussed our marks is that really difficult to give??? The picture nothing to talk about it!!! The conversation topic is about hoilday and where have i been to??? Sad to said I never go any where only Genting...... My oral mark sure die, but I think can pass but not a good grades.
After the oral exam i go to Maths lesson seen bere have gone then i go for my lesson. I totaly no mood to study at that time but I did manage to absorb some things. It was so tired at 5 p.m then Mr teo finally let us go. Then go lot one a while then went back home sleep .
Bere where have you go??? And why you allow the non-M&D’s member to go in the NDS room??? Do you know they playing poker cards inside, You should know poker cards is not allow to be schools. They even play the music loudly treating that the place like their own rooms.
.~=EnD HeRe=~.
After the oral exam i go to Maths lesson seen bere have gone then i go for my lesson. I totaly no mood to study at that time but I did manage to absorb some things. It was so tired at 5 p.m then Mr teo finally let us go. Then go lot one a while then went back home sleep .
Bere where have you go??? And why you allow the non-M&D’s member to go in the NDS room??? Do you know they playing poker cards inside, You should know poker cards is not allow to be schools. They even play the music loudly treating that the place like their own rooms.
.~=EnD HeRe=~.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:26 PM

