Wednesday, August 25, 2004
My stupid com down cannot use internet at all and we finally decide to cancel off the singtel line and use SCV cable. The sad thing is must wait we finish our 'O' level then sign cable line. now only can use internet in school or my friend house....
My mother fall sick went to hospital few day and now can said she recover but her temper is damn bad. We did argue with each other and quarrel until now our relationship is damn bad rarely talk to each other. I really cannot stand her, giving excuses that she sick must bare with her to recover what lame reason. She did ask me to do a lot of thing and my second sister can sit over there doing nothing. Ya she did studying quietly. Seem like only she is the one taking O level this year. And she told me am the elder sister in this house must take the responsible to do the housework cooking for her and younger brother and sister. I also have my own work to do but she doesn't give me a chance. If I don't do she will complain to my father. And my poor father will like sandwich don't know where to side. He will still scold me but later he will say sorry to me and asked me to forgive him and my mother.
Why she so bias??? She only dote her son not her daughters as if we not her fresh blood born by her. We quarrel because of my younger brother. I feel so sad why am not a son a male if am her in boy will my mother still hated me so much!!!!
My mother fall sick went to hospital few day and now can said she recover but her temper is damn bad. We did argue with each other and quarrel until now our relationship is damn bad rarely talk to each other. I really cannot stand her, giving excuses that she sick must bare with her to recover what lame reason. She did ask me to do a lot of thing and my second sister can sit over there doing nothing. Ya she did studying quietly. Seem like only she is the one taking O level this year. And she told me am the elder sister in this house must take the responsible to do the housework cooking for her and younger brother and sister. I also have my own work to do but she doesn't give me a chance. If I don't do she will complain to my father. And my poor father will like sandwich don't know where to side. He will still scold me but later he will say sorry to me and asked me to forgive him and my mother.
Why she so bias??? She only dote her son not her daughters as if we not her fresh blood born by her. We quarrel because of my younger brother. I feel so sad why am not a son a male if am her in boy will my mother still hated me so much!!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:09 AM

