Monday, September 27, 2004

Today is another sad day for me....
Monday blue
Today have a lot of speaker come to my school have a talk on after 'O' what to do or what courses to take at which Poly or JC. At first I thought going to engineering course is not a bad choice, but later then I realise going to engineering course require a physic subject for combine science. I was like flying up to the heaven and drop to the hell. Engineer have a wide choices of my future career. The only course I can go which is Bio/Chem Engineer learn DNA, blood thing bai bia bia....... Next time i want to as marketing area but my science bio not related at all can't help much. I spend my whole morning siting there for those stupid courses or places I cannot go at all. Now in my mind I may go Republic poly or Nanyang poly last then Nee An Poly not Singapore Poly

After the thing i get back my maths I pass my Math paper 1 but not 2 almost everyone did badly for paper 2, that paper really is a killer paper!!!!

After that go out with Shu Li for a while shop a round to relax myself. This period of time I may crazy any minute or any second. my brain cells like going to use up. now really stress. Study really very tired and stressful than dance!!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:35 PM