Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today heard something about my classmate dream girl. After I know which one he like, my comment is NO TASTE LA!!!! Got SI YU YAN eyes!!!! Face look so pale like any time she will going to faint.....

Today after school we go LOt 1 take neo print, a lot of lame thing happen. Today Nan aNd I take 2 times, the 1 time we take not really nice, the second is much more better. Nancy and I don't really JApanese Language the 1st time we any how choose, then we choose wrongly second time we did choose correctly that we can choose we want to take full body or half. hahahaha it might be we lucky ba!!!! WE have a lot time to do our drawing on our second time but not the 1st time. The 1st time we select wrong button....

After we the photo we plan to eat French fires then we breeze walk to our near by market. On the way we commented our photos and laugh loudly. The process of taking photo very rush ba!!! DO not know must use which poses. When we reached market, the shop we went to was closed. It might be due of the bird-flu cases no fresh chicken meat that why i closed not doing any business!!!!

then after that we went home~~~


I feel talented in drawing the pic the winter pic is I draw one very nice but the pic is too small le!!! WAste LA!!!!


This our 1st time pic look a bit better but i don't like the last one can see our leg la!!! Posted by Hello


Press worngly then print out le!!! Posted by Hello




Nan & I we like the winter tat pic most!!!  Posted by Hello

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:33 PM