Friday, September 24, 2004
Don't know seen when I did not logged in and write something liao!!! Busy and stressful have pass. My prelim have pass only left with my 'O' Level. This few day never sleep probably only sleep for 4 to 5 hour per day, look like panda!!! SAd :(
I think this time round I will flung some paper. Haizzz........ never is not to late to jia you!!!
Today is the last paper of 2004 Regent Sec 'O' Prelim Paper, I could not finish my composition, last mins faster end then submit. Paper 2 much more better, I think can pass in flying colour in my chinese paper 2.
Yesterday Nan buy me a pair of ear ring. I will buy something about winnie and pooh for her, Li shang wang lai hehehehahaha.....
.=*EnD HeRe*=.
I think this time round I will flung some paper. Haizzz........ never is not to late to jia you!!!
Today is the last paper of 2004 Regent Sec 'O' Prelim Paper, I could not finish my composition, last mins faster end then submit. Paper 2 much more better, I think can pass in flying colour in my chinese paper 2.
Yesterday Nan buy me a pair of ear ring. I will buy something about winnie and pooh for her, Li shang wang lai hehehehahaha.....
.=*EnD HeRe*=.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:47 PM

