Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Today is the day we take Class photos. We have Taken few shot in fornt of the school office and the lights are not on. While we taking the photos it started to rain heavily. And this Year is my first time sitted down not benches but is on the chair. I feel uncomfortable when i sitted down on chair must leg close together cannot cross leg right hand on top sit straight lots of thing to take note. Fun shot is must relax can do some poses. Am happy that some of my male classmate use my pose that i usually pose for taking neo-prints.

After Taking Class photos Bad news had strike me off from heaven to hell. Usually bio I Can make it but this time i fail. NOw am Discourage from All subject, Expect English and PE hahahaha!!! Hao Bu Gan Yuan i study until midnight and yet I still cannot pass. I cry after taking the result. Never mind now stil got 53 days to go for my O level
~~~EnD HeRe~~~

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:36 PM