Friday, October 08, 2004

Today is my younger sister last day of her PSLE. I was been wake up by my second sister at 5a.m, and later i can't sleep at all the light was switch on. then i saw my sister studying her Science paper and as her elder sister is my responsible to teach her.

After the teaching, she went for her paper and I continue my dear BED.... Then i realize i was late for sch.... when i recher the school I was so suprise today so special got 3 lesson of PE.... and so on we lose the BEST of BEST game

After the rEcess we back to the class, actually we should have engilsh lsson ended up we have a Debate session on student discipline and conduct. Our school discipline mater have to said him he is useless in controling lower sec student. We win the debate and he suggest us to take part in any debate competition.

After sch NAn and I went to MAc to have our lunch and we do our revision over there. Bukit panjang gov sch student was so noise until we can't study. Then we continue our studiest by listeningour own discman and turn out loud.... untill Kenneth meet us. I ever seen he so ..... no choice is his course want him to wear that blue colour xiu che fu :P oPsS!!! Hahaha....

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:55 PM