Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Today almost the whole gone for dinner which is hardly happen on us. We went to causeway point to eat kampong place food. The restaurant is very different!!! Over there got 2 fake coconut tree, and the place was very pack and cold. Th weird thing which is think are the big menu book, when I placed it on the table it occupied almost half of the table. The waiter and waiteress have their own uniform which look like they going for picnic.... Hahaha damn funny!! Imagine a aunty wearing pink t-shirt and white shorts.....
The service is weird, long winded, and slow~~~ whihc I cannot stand.... They do not know my Dad is the senior Chef hahhahaha.... This kind of service sure kana scolded......
We 3 sisters went to take neo-print Which is the most lastest that I never seen before, something like Princess.
And thing start to happen which is hurt my feeling deeply~~~ My mum is so bias Always side my second sister and my brother, my third sister and I felt been left out~~~
When out the MRT plaform I did not Go home with them, I choose to wait for my Dad. To me he is more Reasonable, He console me, ask me to forgive my mum and explain my is she like that. After that console session I felt more better more not so prejudice to my mum.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this world, really a person know how to study really smart?!?! FOr me I don't think so~~~ A job to be Done need skill and brain, not only Si ban ban use one method..... NOwadays I thought between Female and Male should be equal but why some adult still think Male is much more importance than Female. This Matter Which I really cannot stand!!!!!
The service is weird, long winded, and slow~~~ whihc I cannot stand.... They do not know my Dad is the senior Chef hahhahaha.... This kind of service sure kana scolded......
We 3 sisters went to take neo-print Which is the most lastest that I never seen before, something like Princess.
And thing start to happen which is hurt my feeling deeply~~~ My mum is so bias Always side my second sister and my brother, my third sister and I felt been left out~~~
When out the MRT plaform I did not Go home with them, I choose to wait for my Dad. To me he is more Reasonable, He console me, ask me to forgive my mum and explain my is she like that. After that console session I felt more better more not so prejudice to my mum.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this world, really a person know how to study really smart?!?! FOr me I don't think so~~~ A job to be Done need skill and brain, not only Si ban ban use one method..... NOwadays I thought between Female and Male should be equal but why some adult still think Male is much more importance than Female. This Matter Which I really cannot stand!!!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:10 PM

