Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Don't know seen when never come up to this place write my blog le!!! Now a day busy in my studies.... Very stress and worried la!!!!
Today Don't feel like going to school but no choice i die today must go school. I've been told that today will go through about science practical exam things...
GO school bcoz of Mrs Chong...
When i reach scholl still history lesson. I found a good website about history..... but when I went to the friendster website..... I found out my photo was been changed by someone!!! Must be that Hun dan!!! Yet he still very ya ya face to..... Angry la!!!!
Today Don't feel like going to school but no choice i die today must go school. I've been told that today will go through about science practical exam things...
GO school bcoz of Mrs Chong...
When i reach scholl still history lesson. I found a good website about history..... but when I went to the friendster website..... I found out my photo was been changed by someone!!! Must be that Hun dan!!! Yet he still very ya ya face to..... Angry la!!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:53 PM

