Friday, October 15, 2004
Will any miracle happen on me?!?!?! I doubt it~~~ I feel that coming to study I'm stupid. WE come out in same mother and father but why she can be a scorer but why I can't? She get almost A's can go for JC life but I only can go for ITE life. But why life cannot be everything be smooth and happy.
There are some who look down on m, can what can I do shout it back punch on that person face or I should really must face it, I am really stupid when coming to studies.
Should I take Nancy words continue fight for it! But now give up really bu gan yuan
There are some time I really want to go up any highest estate in CCK and jump down, but I don't have that courage. I know it was not right there are a lot of love ones will cry after I die.
Now left 17 days more let see after getting my result will I die?!?!?
There are some who look down on m, can what can I do shout it back punch on that person face or I should really must face it, I am really stupid when coming to studies.
Should I take Nancy words continue fight for it! But now give up really bu gan yuan
There are some time I really want to go up any highest estate in CCK and jump down, but I don't have that courage. I know it was not right there are a lot of love ones will cry after I die.
Now left 17 days more let see after getting my result will I die?!?!?
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:20 PM

