Saturday, November 13, 2004

Yesterday study with kelly and fiona, again today go study wif same fiona Yappie and Yao Sheng. Today I was late, they went to Jurong East Library without me, I Join them at the later part of atfernoon. Not much History information go into my brain, but at least something go into my brain~~~

We Went out for our dinner at Long John Silver. While we enjoy our dinner we also thinK whether we want to go for any show. Yao sheng is very keen in watching "The Forgotten" and Yappie and I was more interested in "Princess Diary 2" and "Taxi" than "The Forgotten". Both of us agree it look scary and frightening to us.

While watching I had scream quite a number of times and kept on holding yappie hand in the ending part. At first I thought very boring, but after the end of the show I felt that is worth $8.50 for it althought is expensive lah~~~ I would rank 4 stars for this show at frightening part. This show you must move cannot miss any part, if not You cannot understand what going on, because very part is very important which explain and tell you what going on and what happen next.

Next time if still got chance watch movie with Yao sheng I really need to think twice!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:42 PM