Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Today O level Chemistry Exam I done it really damn badly!~!~!~! I did not see the Question clear in section B. I must answer 2 questions at part B but I only answer 1... I really blur and very panic at that time. After the exam then I realizes, I lost 10 marks.... T_T 55555~~~~~ I was so unhappy and sad because of my careless will cause my science to get a C grade. Now, I gonna pull up my socks at my Biology
to help myself in my science subject.
To free myself from sadness and stress Nancy and Watch "Shark Tale". Is a short story only 85 minutes. Is funny and i enjoy very much, the most stupid part is the shark called Danny paint himself and dress like a Dolphin and come out in the wrong time when the fishes is quarreling.
Nancy and I regret after watching shark tale, because the show is too short, both of us agree that we should watch the "Princess Dairy 2".
I saw 5566 got a new version of the cest si bon jin xuan album, i really don't understand now they still kai ban after the jason hsu inccident won't they scare they can't earn money?!?!?!
***************************************************************
I now realizes my money cannot be seen in my wallet, is either get lost or spend it in not a wise way. I really a great spender to certain things that not useful or not always use by me.

Shark Tale
to help myself in my science subject.
To free myself from sadness and stress Nancy and Watch "Shark Tale". Is a short story only 85 minutes. Is funny and i enjoy very much, the most stupid part is the shark called Danny paint himself and dress like a Dolphin and come out in the wrong time when the fishes is quarreling.
Nancy and I regret after watching shark tale, because the show is too short, both of us agree that we should watch the "Princess Dairy 2".
I saw 5566 got a new version of the cest si bon jin xuan album, i really don't understand now they still kai ban after the jason hsu inccident won't they scare they can't earn money?!?!?!
***************************************************************
I now realizes my money cannot be seen in my wallet, is either get lost or spend it in not a wise way. I really a great spender to certain things that not useful or not always use by me.

Shark Tale
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:50 PM

