Saturday, November 06, 2004
The O level still going on??? I don't really feel any fear!!! I really no mood to Study now!!! Last few days chasing the korean Drama "Stairway to Heaven" super touching~~~ Today I Watch the last 2 episode disc I kept on crying non-stop like tap water kept on coming out and laugh by my family member..... (T_T;)
In this World am sure I would not want the same thing happen on mi which that drama female lead did and gone through. Leave her lover because she got illness, Blind le then later still got cancer die what a sad story ma..... But I would want to find a male which love me very much, will give up the name or any thing and live together with me, if his parents disagree his son have relationship with me.
In this World am sure I would not want the same thing happen on mi which that drama female lead did and gone through. Leave her lover because she got illness, Blind le then later still got cancer die what a sad story ma..... But I would want to find a male which love me very much, will give up the name or any thing and live together with me, if his parents disagree his son have relationship with me.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:40 PM

