Tuesday, December 07, 2004
After working I went to my mother work place there buy contact lenses. Actually I Wanted 2 pair colour contact lenes ended up only buying 1 pair. THe fun thing is the Uncle whom I know seen quite a long time. He allow me to try out each of the colour lenes, which have baby aqua, misty gray, romantic violet, hazelnut, chestnut brown, and light blue colour. Try until I my tear come out, Damn tired after trying so many pairs of contact lens. My degree Went up 55555.... T_T all because I like to see car light especially at night. A Guy whom i guess is a new guy in that shop, he is blur and I also another blur queen. Told me many price and many types of lenes make me confuse..... Anyway he is cute lor, but not my type and he is short lah!!! Am happy both of us entertained each other..... After trying all contat lens, I finally decide to buy violet or misty gray but no stock. SO now let the heaven choose violet or misty gray. The uncle said violet is nicer then mist gray.....
Hey guys next time see my eyes don't be scare of me ok!!!
Hey guys next time see my eyes don't be scare of me ok!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:47 PM

