Friday, December 03, 2004

Wow!! the Dance chalet is damn fun!!!

The first day the bday boi was kanna attrack by johnson, yong wei and mi~~~ hahaha!!!
First day play water and ice war, I almost gan mao at that night. All Jing Yong fault splash water on me and put ice on my body. 5555.... T_T (Rape by him)(just joking) My shirt was almost torn by him. Then we also went to see Ren Yao. Some Ren Yao pretty until we male will bleed, female will feel sad. Their burst is as big as a small size honeydew.

Second day, jing yong bd they had a cake war. They really made a mess in and outside the house. I did not join the war, because I hide inside the room. When they clean up they all strip off their T-shirt, I saw differet kinds of body. Got round shape, V shape, as skinny as a skeleton and as big a King Kong hahahaha......
In the mid-night We can't sleep, and we start to play true or dare, Dare is to sabo ppl by putting the toothpaste, hahahaha the ideas came out by me, ended up is also kanna sabo by my juniors. I sleep at 7a.m and wake up at 9a.m.

Everyone play until almost no energy then left the charlet at the third day. Then we went back CCK by the bus that we have book.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:34 PM