Sunday, December 12, 2004
Just now I taking intermediate exam, I was too jing zhang I i do wrong step. Mr Ng face so ren zen which give me a lot of pressure. The examinater Mdm Yan who like those dancer smile, I hardly smile the exam room so an jing until a needle drop u also can hear clearly. I sweat alot althought the room is in air-con contition.
After the exam jia hui, eileen, Yi Ni, garbre and I went to paco and shop and fill up our stomach. Then slowly one by one star to go home. Only left jia hui and eileen accompany me to buy bookmark.
Then we went back to lot 1 and buy some pin and put on our bag and my doggie....
After the exam jia hui, eileen, Yi Ni, garbre and I went to paco and shop and fill up our stomach. Then slowly one by one star to go home. Only left jia hui and eileen accompany me to buy bookmark.
Then we went back to lot 1 and buy some pin and put on our bag and my doggie....
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:30 PM

