Sunday, December 19, 2004

Today i was been fan fei ji by my two juniors, I was so angry. today should reaport at 9.am when I reach Metta School is already 9.30a.m. Lucky Shu Hui lao shi did not scold me only give me hei lian if not I will be more angry with both of them. Actually I also got fault, I should not yi lai ta men.....

TOday I did not contribute much, I did not dance at all I went there just to get my cert. Today got a lot of funny thing happen at the seniors. One of the senior went to the toilet to put more tissue at there to make it look more bigger then the original.... (cannot mention the name)

This year Grad day dances I almost like all only some I don't like. Our senior dance master MR SEOW YOKE ... WoA!!! he is the best man!!! I guess he like to dance tango. When he giving the speech he kept on move his hip, legs, hands and head.... damn fuuny he dragged until very long.... hahahaha....

Things happen on today make me feel like am a weather Storm and sunny...


Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:57 PM