Sunday, December 05, 2004
Today I was so forgetful to bring my xiao xun zi to horizon. so paisei lah..... so odd!!!
TOday I almost remember all the step of barwork and centrework. Lucky i got notes if not I do not what to do, I really hate those Deyi performing class. They was so proud, gou yan kan ren ti.
Lucky I did not agree teacher to dance grad night. The Grad dance so difficult to learn.
After the dance I went to bugis the golden landmark hotel to buy dance shoes, but I reach there the shope has already close, i was so disappointed. Then I went to orchard far east and buy wallet and I saw Angela.
I went to Bukit Pangjang saw a promotion at Jean Yip 2 person Rebond only $220.(super worth It!!)
Then I went to eyebrown shaping the person do to me very violet damn panic, next time don't let the person do for me again.
TOday I almost remember all the step of barwork and centrework. Lucky i got notes if not I do not what to do, I really hate those Deyi performing class. They was so proud, gou yan kan ren ti.
Lucky I did not agree teacher to dance grad night. The Grad dance so difficult to learn.
After the dance I went to bugis the golden landmark hotel to buy dance shoes, but I reach there the shope has already close, i was so disappointed. Then I went to orchard far east and buy wallet and I saw Angela.
I went to Bukit Pangjang saw a promotion at Jean Yip 2 person Rebond only $220.(super worth It!!)
Then I went to eyebrown shaping the person do to me very violet damn panic, next time don't let the person do for me again.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:34 PM

