Monday, December 13, 2004

After my work i wen back to regent sec sch for dance farewell party.

On the way going there my stomach was damn hungry, I was wondering the buffer go what thing to eat. When i reach there only left some songton ball and a bit of vegetable and few piece of fish fillet T_T sob sob.....

After eating my meal We wen to AVA Room to watch tao Li bei competition.... the guy in the VDC very best damn flex like snake.... After that go to Hall and watch the farewell concert....
first item in dance which chorograpghy by ruo ning which call "First Love" my comment about that dance is only can see but cannot show to others... (cannot let those pro watch)
Then speech given by Mr Ng. Then 2nd dance is "Sway" chorography by kenneth this dance much more better, is funny and very xi yin ren lor!!! Those girls is seduces hahahaha.... Retro man!!!

The stupid new chairman which is hated most.... Make funny on me before calling my name getting RADS T-shirt and book.... So pai sei
NO YET they still BAka together to sabo me... ask mi to sing in fornt of so many ppl and teachers. NO choice I only can yin zhe tou bi and sing, not to make them unhappy. Well I sang F.I.R "Wo Yao Fei"

The concert end in MR Ng second time speech, he gone up almost got 5 times.... ( he very busy)

Game time!!! WE play chicken, egg, hen game. I finish in a short time and pass the game. But don't Why i end up also doing the chen fa, showing them what is pole dance... 10p.m we left the sch, Nancy, Kenneth, Min Hao and I sitted at bus stop and chit chat and giving comment about today thing..... we go Lot 1 and to buy and went back home~.~.~.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:54 PM