Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Again meet up with Nancy tonight!!!
But this time I need her to help me do Frence Manicure.
Am lucky that Nancy just get a new phone, we took a lot of pictures on our nails. Ha no face to see those picturs becoz all my nails is damn short not nice at all. I very ji du her long skinny fingers and nails. (T_T).....
After she help me painting she also feel like painting it too, the sad thing is i dun really know how to paint a nice one. I only can can help her to remove those stains and feed her with those tibits whom I bought.
Ha... I intro Nancy a new song called "NA shi Hou" (the song u hearing it now!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pls you can called me Jie Jie but not Mummy ok!!! Do I really have the look like a mother???
But this time I need her to help me do Frence Manicure.
Am lucky that Nancy just get a new phone, we took a lot of pictures on our nails. Ha no face to see those picturs becoz all my nails is damn short not nice at all. I very ji du her long skinny fingers and nails. (T_T).....
After she help me painting she also feel like painting it too, the sad thing is i dun really know how to paint a nice one. I only can can help her to remove those stains and feed her with those tibits whom I bought.
Ha... I intro Nancy a new song called "NA shi Hou" (the song u hearing it now!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pls you can called me Jie Jie but not Mummy ok!!! Do I really have the look like a mother???
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:58 AM

