Sunday, January 16, 2005

I don't know seen when I never write blog le...
Finally I have time to write blog, I have spwnd my time at work place doing those stupid invoice and my up coming perform at chi new year at Regent Sec. I am proud to announce RADS (Regent Alumni Dance Society) is offical accept by teachers and school. Our first performance will be at chi new year eve. Because of This dance I sacrifice a lot of things, Well I think is worth it la!!!

Yesterday, I make up my mind I want to go Hong Kong at march or April, With my Danieland friends. I plan to Go over there and vist my ever seen my grandfather brother. They had been keep on waiting for me seen a long time ago. Beside That my another mission is SHOPPING AND EAT!!!!! HAHAHA..... Now must really Save money to go over there. Thing that I gonna to buy and spend must depend on myself, I don't wish to use my parent money. (Start to think like adult)

Start to find another job at night to get more money..... My target to go HK happily total expense set at $1500 If go by tour will be much more cheaper la but I want freedom leh!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:36 PM