Tuesday, January 25, 2005
After bathing I feel like go out to have a walk or cycle around CCK, and i decided to meet Nancy under her block downstair. We chat about dance, family member and people whom we know.
After chatting nancy wanted me to longbang her go cycle around, of coz cannot lah!!! I not up to standard and skillful to longbang her.
We go for a slow walk within CCK, lucky both of us wear got qiu zi if not next day sure kana flu. And We went back home after the walk.
A romantic night only Nancy and I!!!! hahahaha.....
After chatting nancy wanted me to longbang her go cycle around, of coz cannot lah!!! I not up to standard and skillful to longbang her.
We go for a slow walk within CCK, lucky both of us wear got qiu zi if not next day sure kana flu. And We went back home after the walk.
A romantic night only Nancy and I!!!! hahahaha.....
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:57 PM

