Monday, January 31, 2005
Today Back To work after taking 2 day leave, i regret it. A lot stuff I not yet do finish. Today is a busy day, but My mood still feeling very down still thinking about him. Today Keep on Playing his songs while am working. GOt a few time I almost cried. (T_T)
Today mei wei gou, eat very little food ended up gastric pain again. Today i choose to eat Bee Hoon Soup after eating it 1 hour later I started to xie du zi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he will coming back to S'pore. He left just only 1 day then I miss him so much.
I think I should Give up Daniel Chan Xiao Tung and give all my whole heart to Wallace Huo Jian Hua le Ba!?!?!?!
Today mei wei gou, eat very little food ended up gastric pain again. Today i choose to eat Bee Hoon Soup after eating it 1 hour later I started to xie du zi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he will coming back to S'pore. He left just only 1 day then I miss him so much.
I think I should Give up Daniel Chan Xiao Tung and give all my whole heart to Wallace Huo Jian Hua le Ba!?!?!?!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:29 PM

