Sunday, January 30, 2005
I write a chi letter for him until 3am then I went to sleep. When i wake up is already 11a.m. I fast brush my teeth and wash my face then dress up then rush to lot 1 and buy pandan cake for him.
I can't catch any taxi, and i started to worry, then i call city cab and book a taxi.
The stupid uncle dun dare to drive faster a bit. When I reach there he already went in, I almost faint. I was very shi wang, why he so early go in. I ask the ppl wherthere they can help me to pass the cakes and letter to him, and i get back the answer is "NO".
That time wo hen hu zhu, and I sitted a side and start to cry. Am I really no fate with him. Why everytime I like an idol, i chase him, buy thing for him, i just wish to he zao why god dun bless me???
On The way back to CCK I look like a huo si ren. The more I listen his song I feel more like crying...........
I can't catch any taxi, and i started to worry, then i call city cab and book a taxi.
The stupid uncle dun dare to drive faster a bit. When I reach there he already went in, I almost faint. I was very shi wang, why he so early go in. I ask the ppl wherthere they can help me to pass the cakes and letter to him, and i get back the answer is "NO".
That time wo hen hu zhu, and I sitted a side and start to cry. Am I really no fate with him. Why everytime I like an idol, i chase him, buy thing for him, i just wish to he zao why god dun bless me???
On The way back to CCK I look like a huo si ren. The more I listen his song I feel more like crying...........
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:48 PM

