Saturday, January 29, 2005
In the morning I went back to school for dance I was very sian and lazy to dance. Whatever I do is so obvious that eat snake and mark my step and forgot the the step i suppose do.
Because my whole heart is with Wallace, I look forward his autograph session.
the stupid 933 birthday party serious over run the event. His autograph session suppose to start at 6 and end up start at 7p.m, he waited almost one hour plus(I really pity him). no other yi ren like him so zhun shi. When is my turn to go up on stage he remember me and he give me a feeling like he very happy to see day.
coz today i did not chase him at all, actually i wanted to continue to chase got some reason which made me decided not to chase.
Because my whole heart is with Wallace, I look forward his autograph session.
the stupid 933 birthday party serious over run the event. His autograph session suppose to start at 6 and end up start at 7p.m, he waited almost one hour plus(I really pity him). no other yi ren like him so zhun shi. When is my turn to go up on stage he remember me and he give me a feeling like he very happy to see day.
coz today i did not chase him at all, actually i wanted to continue to chase got some reason which made me decided not to chase.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:49 PM

