Saturday, January 29, 2005

Chase him whole day from 11.30am to the next day 12.30a.m i get nothing only get back ppl suan wo. I really hate his assistant, i really hate that gay.But the thing i was glad that he remember me and care about me whethere I taken my dinner, that really warm my heart. When i look into his eyes wanted to talk to him, I will become a really shy and will easily blushing girl. Actually am not I got alot of thing I want to tell him. I really wish to take a he zao with Wallace, is that really difficult not up to 10sec and they dun allow. That really hurt deep to my heart.
The stupid gay said "tml you can take picture with him"
I reply "when autography session you all will not allow me to take picture with him"
The gay reply "Then dun take lor!!!"
After he said those word out my tear coming out very quietly.
Wallace only an wei wo in telling me he got read my letter that i pass to him.
Wallace said two time ok he really agree to take a picture with me but the gay and that bitch stop me..... That bitch told me guai lah!!! next time then take today too many ppl, not suitable to take photo at the hotel hobby.
How can they so cruel!!! I almost whole day never eat anything, my whole life never have gastric pain becoz of him i kana!!!
Today I really become a cry bady all because of him. I book a maxi cab and chase him, chiong red light almost have accident.
I really dun know y I so addicted to him more then Daniel Chan
Why am i so stupid spend so much money on him!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:57 AM