Thursday, February 10, 2005
After paying a vist to my Da Gu Gu House, we went back home and rest and go out again.
WE went to Woodland, to UK Funfair and play. After That we go for our really 1st time Union Dinner. We go to Swensens and eat, HaHa... this is my 1st time my mother dun eat salmon... We order a lot and eat until our stomach very full which make us don't feel like moving. We sit until they going to closed shop then we very gan xin...
I really feel like paying the bill la but... I haven take my this month salary... Really feel very sorry to my Daddy and Mummy, work for many month le haven save any money in my bank.....
WE went to Woodland, to UK Funfair and play. After That we go for our really 1st time Union Dinner. We go to Swensens and eat, HaHa... this is my 1st time my mother dun eat salmon... We order a lot and eat until our stomach very full which make us don't feel like moving. We sit until they going to closed shop then we very gan xin...
I really feel like paying the bill la but... I haven take my this month salary... Really feel very sorry to my Daddy and Mummy, work for many month le haven save any money in my bank.....
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:42 PM

