Thursday, March 24, 2005
HaHa...... Today Is my Birthday!!!
Today I was Math lesson I was been excused by Mr Teo to go back to prepare for my birthday party.
Blur Kenneth is the first one to come He thought that the party start at 2p.m.
Having a Party is not a easy job, need to sever all my guest. At first I was scare that my buffet not be able to finish up, in the end those M&D guys manage to clear up all those food for me.
Then I aspect my Birthday cake should be very big end up only nice to see but not really enough to eat.
Tiffany and Bere kana the chili sauces from me, play until very tired. Some guy stay over to play majong until 2a.m, chit chat a while then went bed.
Must thanks nancy after her work she rush down to my house although not really much food lef for her, but I think she won't mind ba!!! I really like the skirt and the shirt u buy for me although this time round you change the size and the colour.
But this Year I was not very happy with my "Aunty" come and make me so tired and pain. Someone promise me that he will come but he didn't turn up and never inform me. I so disppointed on him, He is the one I really hope he can come!
Today I was Math lesson I was been excused by Mr Teo to go back to prepare for my birthday party.
Blur Kenneth is the first one to come He thought that the party start at 2p.m.
Having a Party is not a easy job, need to sever all my guest. At first I was scare that my buffet not be able to finish up, in the end those M&D guys manage to clear up all those food for me.
Then I aspect my Birthday cake should be very big end up only nice to see but not really enough to eat.
Tiffany and Bere kana the chili sauces from me, play until very tired. Some guy stay over to play majong until 2a.m, chit chat a while then went bed.
Must thanks nancy after her work she rush down to my house although not really much food lef for her, but I think she won't mind ba!!! I really like the skirt and the shirt u buy for me although this time round you change the size and the colour.
But this Year I was not very happy with my "Aunty" come and make me so tired and pain. Someone promise me that he will come but he didn't turn up and never inform me. I so disppointed on him, He is the one I really hope he can come!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:59 PM

