Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Today is my 3rd day of going back school, and today also is long jump heat. I thought this year I will not be in of I never submit my name to any of my house teacher.
After School I accompany and give Noh support on long jump event. When I reaches the place, I was been inform that I also one of the particitant of upper sec long jump event.
Never Training, confirm lose, ended up I get the 4th place for this year. Last year I do better then this year. This year the school also cancel High Jump event. High jump is the event I was more interested to join.
I also been selected to run 100m, 200m, 4X100m and 4X400m.
Hey! To all my friend that day must come and support me!!!!

NaN I like the shirt and the skirt you buy for me Thank YoU!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday, I look forward for my Birthday Party!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:23 PM