Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Tiffany And I went to K box to have our own personal concert!!!!
Today I intro Tiffany to drink cocktail called "Snowball"
LAst time I use to drink it very often. This type of cocktail should be very sweet and nice to drink, but today we drink is wif some alcohol wif it. After I drink I start to feel dizzy and start to feel sleepy.
Never feel like that before, I kept on singing and kept on making mistake whatever I sing. Untill I felt that my head that pain I finding a comfortable place for me to lay down, when the time pass I slowly fall a sleep.
Lucky got TIffany wake mi up, if not I also don't i fall a sleep.
Today is Nancy birthday!!!!
We buy her a SK necklace for her 18th year old birthday.
Is a bit expensive, but she worth it for us to spend that much!!!! COZ SHE IS OUR GOOD BEST FRIEND MA!!!!!!
Today I intro Tiffany to drink cocktail called "Snowball"
LAst time I use to drink it very often. This type of cocktail should be very sweet and nice to drink, but today we drink is wif some alcohol wif it. After I drink I start to feel dizzy and start to feel sleepy.
Never feel like that before, I kept on singing and kept on making mistake whatever I sing. Untill I felt that my head that pain I finding a comfortable place for me to lay down, when the time pass I slowly fall a sleep.
Lucky got TIffany wake mi up, if not I also don't i fall a sleep.
Today is Nancy birthday!!!!
We buy her a SK necklace for her 18th year old birthday.
Is a bit expensive, but she worth it for us to spend that much!!!! COZ SHE IS OUR GOOD BEST FRIEND MA!!!!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:56 PM

