Sunday, March 20, 2005

Tomorrow I go back to Regent Sec and take one more year of my O level.
Haizzz...... I start to feel a bit scare and lonely. Although this School I study almost 6 year but now I feel like going a new school to study. I start to scare those new faces dun accept me, maybe I think too much.

I heard from Bere that Regent Sec have a new DM, which allow student to bring Hp. (last year the school dun allow at all) After Our recess can go back straight to our class room. (Yeah I can take a Nap fOr a while)

The only Same thing is Same recess wif those kids (sec 1 and sec2)

Today I must pray hard tomorrow teacher won't catch my hair colour.
From today onward must take a good rest and sleep early.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:17 PM