Friday, March 11, 2005
Last year Talent Better than This year, 2005 Talent time not really up to standard regardless of Group or Solo.
Bad until I feel shame, and the Host more worst like talking to ants. The DongLi 88.3 DJ give comment like doing a of the whole event.(Am thinking he know what is comment and summary or is our host said wrongly so that why he summary the whole thing up for us.)
When prize giving the host make the Chang mian very lame and messy.
When people singing Tiffany and I have our own concert at the back of the AVA room.
At time I feel like snatch the Mic from those People sing like .... Must well I sing!!! HaHaHa.....
After the thing Tiffany and I went to MAc to have our dinner while waiting Nancy to come and meet us.
When we reach S'pore Poly We feel like You Dian Ge ge Bu Ru. And The SP dance troup can said really damn Bad Lor. only some dancer is good and their Guest Dancer. Some of their item can not bring up the Qi Fen.
I Still like Horizon Concert, and our standard is much more better then them and other troup as well.
*************************************************************
Comment for Kenneth:
This time round You really do a Great job in your Yan Shen and Xiao Rong. But You must good more effort in Latin Jazz Yin wei ni bu duo fang.
I never Seen your smile so nice before in horizon performance or in Regent.
You also prove that you can be a joker. In one of the scene you really make Tiffany and I laugh out loud in that scene. You should know What scene. Can Perfrom again in My birthday Party??? ;P I Really hope you can!!!
More detail of Kenneth performance Please refer to Nancy Blog.
Bad until I feel shame, and the Host more worst like talking to ants. The DongLi 88.3 DJ give comment like doing a of the whole event.(Am thinking he know what is comment and summary or is our host said wrongly so that why he summary the whole thing up for us.)
When prize giving the host make the Chang mian very lame and messy.
When people singing Tiffany and I have our own concert at the back of the AVA room.
At time I feel like snatch the Mic from those People sing like .... Must well I sing!!! HaHaHa.....
After the thing Tiffany and I went to MAc to have our dinner while waiting Nancy to come and meet us.
When we reach S'pore Poly We feel like You Dian Ge ge Bu Ru. And The SP dance troup can said really damn Bad Lor. only some dancer is good and their Guest Dancer. Some of their item can not bring up the Qi Fen.
I Still like Horizon Concert, and our standard is much more better then them and other troup as well.
*************************************************************
Comment for Kenneth:
This time round You really do a Great job in your Yan Shen and Xiao Rong. But You must good more effort in Latin Jazz Yin wei ni bu duo fang.
I never Seen your smile so nice before in horizon performance or in Regent.
You also prove that you can be a joker. In one of the scene you really make Tiffany and I laugh out loud in that scene. You should know What scene. Can Perfrom again in My birthday Party??? ;P I Really hope you can!!!
More detail of Kenneth performance Please refer to Nancy Blog.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:22 PM

