Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Today is the make up for english oral exam, the conversation is about camp thing and how to prepare A trip to oversea. I talk about the up coming HK trip. (Wu Yong Qi Yong!!!)
After the oral Nancy sms me to call her, And I called. SHe offer me a free manicure!!! Wow!!! good lobang leh AM so happy!.!.!. I look forward on monday meet her and she bring me to her place and my nail will be very pretty after puting those fake nails.... (my Nail too short la!!!)
After the oral Nancy sms me to call her, And I called. SHe offer me a free manicure!!! Wow!!! good lobang leh AM so happy!.!.!. I look forward on monday meet her and she bring me to her place and my nail will be very pretty after puting those fake nails.... (my Nail too short la!!!)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:42 PM

