Sunday, April 10, 2005
I finally know what is the feeling getting heat stroke, is like going to faint and despo for water. That day I did not aspect the sun so strong it made my skin so tann. Ren Fu was very moody, did not have any smile.
Must be careful Sharon, WenQi kana by her change her VcD from a brand new VCD to a torn and use very long cover.
She still haven't change her patten, I really cannot stand her. When she gonna to change, if she continue no one dare to be her friend, she cannot be trust.
Must be careful Sharon, WenQi kana by her change her VcD from a brand new VCD to a torn and use very long cover.
She still haven't change her patten, I really cannot stand her. When she gonna to change, if she continue no one dare to be her friend, she cannot be trust.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:52 PM

