Thursday, April 21, 2005

Some misunderstanding has been bothering me for days...... Until now the matters have not been solve.

Well today Sec 4E and 5NA went to NeeAn Poly for MAth PMS. I take this test for second time and I still get a Band 2, did not improve at all. Compared to last year refreshment today catering was a budget catering.(This year don't have cream puff)

This year the speaker is more interesting compared to last year, they still prepare a game for us, everyone of us enjoy the game. The game is was specially designed for us to understand what is production and how was it been carried out. What is Quality management and What is logistic. After this game I know what is logistic, This couse suitable to those good at planning things. Well frankly speaking Am a person very weak at planning things.

Song for today is
Ba Ai Fang Kai --> F.I.R

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:11 PM