Saturday, April 30, 2005

Today went to spotlight with Tiffany to buy some stuffs for DIY things. Actually I go is to buy plastic pearl and cloth. End up I buy ribbon only... So unlucky!!!

I like to play DIY things, is like the whole world only got 1 and that one is my own brand....

After that we rush down to SP to support Jing Yong. when we reach there is like the event is specially for the malays. The event called "STARDOM", Jing Yong look very shy when he is on stage!!!! hahahaha can't believe he will feel shy leh!!! When he came out is like am the only one who is very high. Tiffany and I did scream and shout to support him, but at the end of the the event we ask him did he heard we scream or shouting at him. He replied "He didn't heard anything on stage"
He is so bad man!!!

He got in 2nd in that competition, about dec he will record his personal Album!!!!
I was so jealous!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:55 PM