Friday, April 29, 2005
Today have Chinese oral chat with Tiffany until I late. I don't like that Chinese teacher give mi the mark and her face expression.
When I was at my block downstairs, I saw my father riding a bicycle don't know toward where, I heard him singing loudly and somebody else also heard him and look at him (SO pai sei)
TOday I got the Xin Chen Biao for the trip to ShengZhen and Hong Kong. We will go ladies market, men's street, Victoria peak and Ocean Park. I look forward the trip.
When I was at my block downstairs, I saw my father riding a bicycle don't know toward where, I heard him singing loudly and somebody else also heard him and look at him (SO pai sei)
TOday I got the Xin Chen Biao for the trip to ShengZhen and Hong Kong. We will go ladies market, men's street, Victoria peak and Ocean Park. I look forward the trip.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:09 PM

