Friday, April 15, 2005
Yeah!!!!! We achieved a Gold Award for this 2005 SYF. Lucky our M&D face still remain, We never lose to Malay Dance Society, Our CCA still remain as top CCA of performing group at Regent Sec school.
Naughty Bere Still dare to Sabo Me, my heart was fell into depression when I heard a Bronze award!!! (my tears started to float out) I was think why they get a bronze they did a good job ma!!!
Bere continue to said Huang Lao shi Not very happy, I was like going to hang up the phone and Bere shouted out that they actually achieve A gold award. After I heard the news I naturally shouted out and start to cry.
They really did it!!! But there are some areas they still need to be improve, Hey my junior you all get to this message please pass it on "You all must keep on moving (improve) don't be too proud of it ok!!! You all now is worth it to go Hong Kong le!!! Am sure that Huang Lao shi, Pan lao shi, the Teachers and We seniors now feel proud for you all. You guys really achieve you all own gold awards, the effort you guys put in never been wasted!!!"
Naughty Bere Still dare to Sabo Me, my heart was fell into depression when I heard a Bronze award!!! (my tears started to float out) I was think why they get a bronze they did a good job ma!!!
Bere continue to said Huang Lao shi Not very happy, I was like going to hang up the phone and Bere shouted out that they actually achieve A gold award. After I heard the news I naturally shouted out and start to cry.
They really did it!!! But there are some areas they still need to be improve, Hey my junior you all get to this message please pass it on "You all must keep on moving (improve) don't be too proud of it ok!!! You all now is worth it to go Hong Kong le!!! Am sure that Huang Lao shi, Pan lao shi, the Teachers and We seniors now feel proud for you all. You guys really achieve you all own gold awards, the effort you guys put in never been wasted!!!"
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:12 PM

