Friday, May 27, 2005

After I have finish dining with Debbie and Kenneth, I accidentally meet my mother. Sheask me whether I want to continue the plan a not??? If it is that case I suggest her to also help mi change my mobile and she agree(Should I said, today I was very lucky that today she is in her good mood???)

Proudly to announce I finally change my Samsung X430 to E810(Although it is not the lastest model but am happy with it). My service company also change M1 to Singtel. I Trust Tiffany and Nancy who introduce the iplus plan. I change my New number... Hey guys get it from me when you all get to see me. Okies!!!

Tml got to perform in School, Huang Lao Shi no very happy with us(Seniors). He look so disappointed after watching the dance. I very worry for the orchid dance, tml need to report to school by 10am.... (Don't know whether I will late anot???) The costume make me until like am Topless(damn Sexy) and also look like Ban Niang...

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:50 PM