Tuesday, May 10, 2005
After watching the "House of Wax" is like pay seven dollar to scare myself and that movie show a lot of bloody part. Seems like the blood and wax are like free of charge kept on using non-stop.
only the ending part is interesting the whole house melted very fast. Let mi the the movie with stars I only will give 3 stars. The front part drag too much, how they have accidently been there.
The next show I going to watch is the "Initial D". Which going to show at 19th june, if am not wrong.
only the ending part is interesting the whole house melted very fast. Let mi the the movie with stars I only will give 3 stars. The front part drag too much, how they have accidently been there.
The next show I going to watch is the "Initial D". Which going to show at 19th june, if am not wrong.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:55 PM

