Monday, May 23, 2005

Fri 20/05/2005:
we went to Sentosa to do cai pai, We need to bare footto dance. The floor is full of sand, damn pain the floor is just like the road and we have to knee down to do our dance step. Lucky the teachers know the pain allow us to wear ballet shoes. After the cai pai my shoe have a hole. The floor damn powerful man...

Sat 21/05/2005:
Today rain so heavy, my whole body wet! I went to Tiffany house there a facial shop to trim my eyebrown with Tiffany and Nancy accompany. I left my friend handphone behind(exchange HP for one day ), and the handphone does not belong to mine. The lastest samsung design, if I really lost it, I no need to go for my HK trip.

Finally clear one performance, The indian Costume is like so complicated, lucky Debbie know how to wear. I was so forgetful to bring a lot thing. We rush untill like crazy people. Damn Tired man!!! Dance untill 1.am

Went back home heard that Nancy lost her Hp at Sentosa(also a lastest design of samung Hp man!!!)
Nancy is so lucky she get to found her beloved Hp with Kenneth. Then they SAbo me together, and call mi up to made fun of me... They are so bad, I was so panic at that time.

Next day morning I kana flu becoz of the yesterday heavy rain...

Nancy: Thanks for your Ice-cream =)
Tiffany: Thanks you for your moral support.
Debbie: Thanks for your help to help mi wore those indian costume on that Sentosa performance.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:18 PM