Sunday, May 29, 2005
Ytd is a day of the whole entire week never rain at all!!! We are so lucky!!! The sun is too kind to us, When we doing rehearsal on the dance mat, the floor mat is like the cooking pan, although we wear ballet shoes we still can feel the heat, ended up our shoes have holes and our foot kana burn.
We finish our rehearsal at 4.30 and we proceed to the range to change our costume and put on make up. 1 plus not enough for mi to finish my make-up. Am still a new blood in performance make-up.
Before is our turn to performance, we kept on taking photos, and at that time my fear started to come towards me.
Orchid dance, my fake eyes lashes drop out, my long pants also start to drop. Only ShuiYun Xiao Xiang is the only one we are confident at, I can see from their expression that the audience also enjoy it very much.
In this concert which allow me to see another type of Kenneth. One of the dance called "2 to Tango, 4 to Waltz, 10 to Dance" which he is so called the male lead dancer, He show the audience what Tango, Waltz expression it is. Can I said he is very capable in dance and expression.
I can said that this Musique Dasante fund raising Concert is a successfully concert, althought we prepare it in a limited time, but we manage to do our 1st fund raising concert.
After the concert Debbie, NAncy, TiFFanY and I 4 of us went to have our dinner. We give our own opinions, mistake we have done, grossip throughout our the whole dinner session.
Tiffany got to go home, left Debbie, Nancy and I, we went to play pool. At first, I dun even know how to play pool, until Song Hua my Pool ShiFu, and Edmund my assistance ShiFu and teach mi how to play and the rules I should follow. It is fun!!! I would want to try to play again, if I got time.
We finish our rehearsal at 4.30 and we proceed to the range to change our costume and put on make up. 1 plus not enough for mi to finish my make-up. Am still a new blood in performance make-up.
Before is our turn to performance, we kept on taking photos, and at that time my fear started to come towards me.
Orchid dance, my fake eyes lashes drop out, my long pants also start to drop. Only ShuiYun Xiao Xiang is the only one we are confident at, I can see from their expression that the audience also enjoy it very much.
In this concert which allow me to see another type of Kenneth. One of the dance called "2 to Tango, 4 to Waltz, 10 to Dance" which he is so called the male lead dancer, He show the audience what Tango, Waltz expression it is. Can I said he is very capable in dance and expression.
I can said that this Musique Dasante fund raising Concert is a successfully concert, althought we prepare it in a limited time, but we manage to do our 1st fund raising concert.
After the concert Debbie, NAncy, TiFFanY and I 4 of us went to have our dinner. We give our own opinions, mistake we have done, grossip throughout our the whole dinner session.
Tiffany got to go home, left Debbie, Nancy and I, we went to play pool. At first, I dun even know how to play pool, until Song Hua my Pool ShiFu, and Edmund my assistance ShiFu and teach mi how to play and the rules I should follow. It is fun!!! I would want to try to play again, if I got time.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:34 PM

