Thursday, June 16, 2005
Day 1
Can't sleep at night!!! I can't believe that I going to ShenZhen in few hour time!!! I carried my big heavy XinLi to go to Regent to take bus and go to changi Airport. When I reach then I realize my XinLi is the biggest.
I was so lucky, my 1st time take plane I get to sit for SIA plane and sit beside the windows. Go up to the sky at that moment my ear was damn uncomfortable.
Reaching the Shenzhen Aiport we get to see our tour guild. Ms Chen, she bring us to our hotel. Well is big enough to put my XinLi. I don't like that hotel toilet damn Smelly after puting air fresher also very smelly.
She bring us to one of the restarant which near our hotel, the dishes not bad, not very tasty. After our meal is our leisure time. Our teachers allow 4 of us to go shopping by oursleves becoz we aare alummi. Damn cool!!! Happily go bargain with those Shenzhen Ppl. Their fasion is just like Singapore, the only is differnet is the thing is much more cheaper.
1st day is have already spend $700 of Ren ming bi, and at that day we have become the Ebase Vip member. HeHeHe I started to walk Punk and hip hop style.
Before I go into the Departure Gate

My air ticket
5 alummi kept on taking picture while waiting other to finish check in
Xue Qi and Me took on plane
Can't sleep at night!!! I can't believe that I going to ShenZhen in few hour time!!! I carried my big heavy XinLi to go to Regent to take bus and go to changi Airport. When I reach then I realize my XinLi is the biggest.
I was so lucky, my 1st time take plane I get to sit for SIA plane and sit beside the windows. Go up to the sky at that moment my ear was damn uncomfortable.
Reaching the Shenzhen Aiport we get to see our tour guild. Ms Chen, she bring us to our hotel. Well is big enough to put my XinLi. I don't like that hotel toilet damn Smelly after puting air fresher also very smelly.
She bring us to one of the restarant which near our hotel, the dishes not bad, not very tasty. After our meal is our leisure time. Our teachers allow 4 of us to go shopping by oursleves becoz we aare alummi. Damn cool!!! Happily go bargain with those Shenzhen Ppl. Their fasion is just like Singapore, the only is differnet is the thing is much more cheaper.
1st day is have already spend $700 of Ren ming bi, and at that day we have become the Ebase Vip member. HeHeHe I started to walk Punk and hip hop style.
Before I go into the Departure Gate
My air ticket
5 alummi kept on taking picture while waiting other to finish check in
Xue Qi and Me took on plane Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 3:27 PM

