Sunday, June 12, 2005

Just camp back from the 3 days 2 nights Dance Horizon camp (Stretch 2005). This camp let us expose more to contemporary,Funk dance. I finally know how to draw my eye line, which enhance and my big sparking eyes even more bigger.

This Camp also got dance Competition, Every group must come up a dance. Although our group was lucky to get a kind of music will easily attract audience but we did not win the dance competition. Well our effort did not waste, we get a Most Outstanding Group in this camp probably is We very united??? This is under we expected, We thought was Sun Wu Kong group.

This 3 days our meal was Vegetarian food, now then I know I really cannot don't have any meat more than 1 days. The floor was hard and cold and that make me miss my Dear bed. Actually I myself don't really like Camping. It will cause my Backbone, spinal cord and muscle damn damn pain. Well This Time round is Dance camp so I can take it other than that I won't go any camp that not really related to dance. TRUST ME I WON'T!!!!

Tomorrow can wake up late morning or early afternoon, I Must really take a good rest if not I will not have energy to go oversea Trip.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:04 PM